1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

alignment problems?

Old 05-26-2015
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5
Cool alignment problems?

what are the adjustment "blocks" correct name? they mount on the frame where the
upper control arms attach. they have a tab on one corner for proper placement with
the holes for the bolt to go thru after setting camber. i assume there would be a kit
with numerous "blocks" with different measurements for application. not sure what to
look for as per part name. have checked numerous sites with parts pics but haven't seen
anything like i'm needing. lots of round camber parts but nothing rectangular.

2001 f150 2wd.
bigtoe1111 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
1987 - 1996 Ford F150
03-14-2017 08:53 PM
Engine Talk & Maintenance
12-27-2013 04:59 PM
Media - Pictures & Videos
06-24-2011 08:29 AM
Ssgt Pool
2004 - 2008 Ford F150
06-21-2011 07:14 PM
1997 - 2003 Ford F150
02-05-2011 06:09 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: alignment problems?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.